Terms And Conditions
Use of the Website
- The user warrants and represents to the Company that he is legally entitled to make use of information made available via the website.
- Changes to these Terms will be effective when posted. Continued use of this Website following any such changes shall constitute the user’s acceptance of such changes.
- This Website and the information, tools and material contained in it are not directed to, or intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject the Company or its affiliates to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction. In accessing any part of this website, the User agrees not to use this website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this website by other users; not to upload, display or transmit any materials through this website which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful or which infringe the rights of any other person anywhere in the world.
- The card will be debited upon completing your transaction.
- The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “The Trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and/or unregistered trademarks of the Company or third parties that have rightfully permitted the Company to display the Trademarks displayed on the Website. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Website without the written permission of the Company.
- The user may download content only for his personal use for non-commercial purposes but no modification or further reproduction of the content is permitted. The contents of the Website, including any images, text, executable code, and layout design may not be distributed, reproduced, publicly displayed, downloaded, modified, reused, re-posted, or otherwise used except as provided herein without the express prior written permission of the Company. The user may not, for any reason, distribute, modify, duplicate, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Website, in hull or in part, for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video, without a prior written consent from the Company. Anything that the user uploads, posts or transmit to this Website may become the property of the Company and may be used by the Company for any lawful purpose, and is further subject to disclosure as deemed appropriate by the Company, including to any legal or regulatory authority to which the Company is subject.
- The Company shall have the right, in order to collect funds owed to the Company by User or to protect the Company’s rights such as good-name, intellectual property, privacy etc. to immediately bring legal proceedings against the User, in the User’s residency and according to the User’s residency applicable law.
- A Refund shall be requested within 7 business days from the date of purchasing the Services.
- If a Refund Request is approved, the Company shall refund the Client with his initial payment minus a deduction of 100 € of Service Fee.
- The use of the website is at the User’s own risk. The information on this site is provided on “as is” and “as available” basis.
- The company does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, security or timeliness of the content, information or services provided on or through the use of the website, either expressly or impliedly, for any particular purpose.
- The company, its officers, licensors, and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for a particular purpose. 24immigration.com website owned and operated by E M Marketing Ltd.
- No cancellation once the immigration process started.
- The Company shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by the user or any third party, as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to the access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, the user’s personal information or material and information transmitted over the Company’s system. In particular, neither the Company nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to the user or to any other third party, for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever, or for any actions taken in reliance on the content of the Website.
- Governing Law and Exclusive Courts of Bulgaria
- All disputes that may arise between the parties in respect to this Agreement and/or its implementation and/or in respect to the Company shall be deliberated before an accepted single on-line arbitrator. The Company shall have the right bring legal procedures against the Client, in order to collect funds owned by the Client to the Company or to protect its reputation, good name, Intellectual property or confidentiality rights, in the applicable courts at the Client’s jurisdiction and governing law there.
- The user acknowledges that 24immigration.com, at its sole discretion, may grant limited access to its websites and/or servers, to third-party Canadian immigration practitioners who are authorized representatives under Canadian law for the purpose of supplying Canadian immigration services for a fee.
- The grant of such access to the 24immigration.com websites and/or servers does not establish consultant-client or attorney-client relationship between the user and the authorized representatives.
- The user acknowledges and consents to access by the authorized representatives and individuals appointed by them, to personal information and documents uploaded by the user to the 24immigration.com websites and/or servers. The authorized representatives, under the agreement with 24immigration.com, may assess the qualifications of the user for a Canadian immigration visa. Such assessments are performed on the server-end and are done on an as-is basis. These preliminary eligibility assessments do not constitute a personal immigration advice and do not guarantee the issuance of immigration visa or other documents to the user.
- Qualified users/clients who are seeking services which fall within the scope of Section A91 of the Immigration and Refugees Protection Act of Canada will be required to sign a personal client retainer agreement with an authorized representative.
- Any additional service promotion (e.g. reservation of flight tickets) offered by The Company is limited by 750 Euro for each Client. It’s not applicable for possible discounts of our services.
- The Company provides a flight ticket for the Client not later than 15 calendar days after the date that the Client gets an immigration visa to Canada.
- The benefit will be valid only under the Client name. The promotion can be terminated at any given time by the Company an is valid only for Immigration Visa Services.